Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Latest

Here's the ad I handed in today.  Please excuse the poor image quality:


Okay, so the tag line is really cheesy, I know.  It was most definitely the result of having lots and lots of bad ideas before finding this really cool picture and only having about 5 minutes to come up with a tag line to express that Kiwi shoe polish can be fashionable.  Whatevs.

What I really want from you, dear readers, are suggestions.  My next project is a commercial (I'm moving up in the advertising world :P) and it is for any product I want.  I've decided to turn that assignment into any product YOU want:

What is a product that you love or would like to see me think of commercials for or is unusual or is whatever?

I would love your input :)

Muchas gracias.  (I don't even speak Spanish so I think that came from being up at 1am and trying to blog.)

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment