Saturday, October 23, 2010

BOO!!!

Last night, my friend Rori and I watched a scary movie in preparation for Halloween.  (Can I just say I love Halloween?  The colors, the costumes, the treats!  It's so.... just plain FUN!)

Anyways, I thought I would share with you all a list of my favorite scary movies to get you in the Halloween spirit (slight pun intended :P).  Now, let me just precede this by saying that I can count the number of scary movies I've watched on one hand.  But I think the ones I have watched are pretty quality-- suspenseful, non-gory, and non-Satanic.

(Click on the pictures for a link to their Netflix page.)

Enjoy!!

This is the French movie I watched last night.  Think "Obsessed" (with Beyonce), to a new, creepy level.

The first scary movie I ever saw.  You'll probably cover your eyes but peek through your fingers.

Spanish suspense that will make you squirm in your seat.

Surprise twist.  Pretty famous, so you should know what I'm talking about, but it is a classic worth revisiting.

Finally, I saw this movie for the first time last year.  And I LOVED it.  Hitchcock really is the master of suspense!!

Other Halloween go-to's include:
-Tim Burton (Edward Scissorhands, Nightmare Before Christmas, Sleepy Hollow (edited), Beetlejuice etc.)
-The Phantom of the Opera
-Ghostbusters
-The Addams Family

Do any of you have great scary movie suggestions?

P.S. Like my Halloween themed page?  It will be up this Halloween week only, so enjoy my Freshman year costume :)

No comments:

Post a Comment