Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mika and the Monster

My good friend, old roommate, and almost twin (we were born on the same day/year but to different parents), Mika, and I started a band together. We named it "Mika and the Monster" (she's Mika... I'm the monster :P). We've only done covers so far and random acoustic nights. We finally got around to recording one of those covers recently, though, so I decided to share it with you readers! We didn't record a music video so I put a quick one together just so it would be more interesting to watch (although I feel totally full of myself haha). When we get really famous, I'm sure we'll do a better/more professional one that shows more than my face x 4. Here is the first cover we ever did, of The Cranberries song "You and Me."

No comments:

Post a Comment