Friday, July 30, 2010

B-O-R-E-D

I've been spending a lot of time on the computer lately, as my phone is broken and I don't have a job.  I'm also a bit of a bum haha.

Anyways, here are some things that I've found that are fun if you've run out of blogs to stalk and you're similarly faced with nothing to do. (Disclaimer: in no way is this list comprehensive.  You don't even have to read it.  Like I just said, it's a bunch of junk I do when I don't feel like being productive.)  Enjoy!:

Go watch TV online (I recommend Psych and Leverage.  Those are just my personal favorites.  But there are about one kajillion options, so I'm sure you could find something to get addicted to!)

See another cool advertisement:



"So You Think You Can Dance" is an awesome summer show.  Unfortunately, my favorite dancer, Alex, got injured, but here is a video of why I love him.  (Okay, I didn't actually take the time to make such a video; I'm just linking you to some of his dances, which are amazing.)

Addicted to bubble wrap?  Have at it!

Like fashion?  Go stare at people in 'weird' clothes from all over the world!!

If you haven't seen this video (and I've recently met people who hadn't), then please watch it and you'll understand about half of the references made in conversation in today's culture:



Check out these live songs from artists you might know!  It's pretty addicting :)  Artists are invited to perform a song on the street, in an elevator, on a bus, wherever, and they are filmed while doing it.  It's super cool.

Get off your computer and go cook up some deliciousness.  Diana's Desserts is my favorite baking/desserts website.

If you want to cool down during this heat wave, go cut some snowflakes.

If you don't want to decide on stuff for yourself to do, then you can use StumbleUpon to bring you to random websites.  You could waste days doing this :P (The homepage makes it look like you have to sign up, but you really don't.  Just click on the big logo.)

Or best of all, if you're bored, write or read a random blog post about all of the useless stuff you do :P

What do you do when you have free time?

No comments:

Post a Comment