Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What the deuce? Nope, it's love.

We've been playing a lot of tennis here recently!  My dad and I have been each other's hitting partners for years and it's always a fun challenge to play against someone a foot taller than me and way stronger.  This summer, I'm finally beating him (guess that 30 year age difference is good for something!) and we'll see if it stays that way!

My sister, N'Krysta, and my brother, Adams, have been playing each other.  Despite having the control of a barreling train, Adams is actually pretty good and boy- can he hit hard.  N'Krysta is a lot better than I expected, too.  I got to play her the other day and we both kept each other running.  It makes sense, seeing as she's a junior on the tennis team, but I guess I have a tendency to not allow for the time I'm gone from home in people's maturity/age levels in my mind.

Oh, and apparently I have some sort of old rotator cuff injury that's acting up, which is making serving and the following morning reeeeally fun.  As in not.  But, I'm maintaining that it's all worth it because I heart tennis... and my family :)

(And in regards to the poorly edited photo below, my mom (who, bless her, is not the best photographer in the world) struggled with my camera and took two separate shots that had equally awkward moments from different people.  I don't really have a computer editing program on my computer, so I improvised haha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment