Sunday, December 5, 2010

"Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day." -Robert Caspar Lintner

David Seth (my brother here at school with me) and I went to California again this year for Thanksgiving.  Good thing we did, too, since there was a giant blizzard in the Utah area and we would've been stranded had we tried to go anywhere north of Provo.

It was so fun!

Breaking bread for the stuffing.

Our beautiful, yet easy to clean up Thanksgiving table.

The turkey!  Are you a dark or white meat person?  I favor white meat :)

The Connecticut group.

Monkey bread.  I seriously gained 5 pounds over break because we ate so much delicious food!

The beach :)  (A necessity in California.)

I couldn't really play volleyball (due to my ankle) so I took over as photographer.

BFFLs.
(Using that term makes me relevant and cool, thank you very much... not a loser?  Haha.)

Bonfire!  We roasted marshmallows and sang songs.

We played the Blanket Game (a classic).  The object of the game is to hide people under blankets and get the other team to guess the wrong number of people hiding under the blankets.

The aftermath.


We also got to play with the Xbox Kinect.  It's like the Wii, but without controllers and it was so entertaining (especially when you watched the participants haha).  Here is a video of me "boxing."




I love California.

Now on to Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. A) You WOULD like the white meat. HAHAHAHAHA I'M SO FUNNY!

    B) Are you seriously wearing jeans in that beach picture? *shakes head slowly* You truly are from Connecticut.

    ReplyDelete