Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hellllooooooooo!!!!

I'm back!  (Think that in an Arnold-Terminator voice, please and thank you!)

After months of blogging inactivity, I've decided to try again :)  I'm in the middle of updating my blog's look (which is not easy when you're.... well, ME haha!) and decided to take a break to reassure all of my avid readers (:P) that I am alive, kicking (it IS World Cup season after all), and itching to write about life!

Just FYI-- I'm still in Provo.  However, I'm going to drive (yes, you heard me right) back to Connecticut this Friday.

Stay tuned for updates :)

Nicole and I at BYU's Annual Hunger Banquet.

Roller-skating with some friends.

I'm basically a pro.

With some cute roommates at the annual Hare Krishna Color Festival.

It's called the Color Festival for a reason!

Easter egg hunt in our apartment!

Intramural soccer team :)

Going to a camo party.

They had a climbing wall there.  I climbed it.  No biggie :)

Going to the kick-off party for the new Suburbia exhibit at BYU's Museum of Art (aka the MOA).

I made cupcakes for David's 24th birthday.

Which we subsequently snuck into the movie theater (at the midnight premiere of Iron Man 2) to celebrate!  We know how to party :P

Nicole graduated!!

And we ran into some old friends.

Jefferson came to visit-- we went to karaoke, concerts, soccer games, had game nights, watched movies, and ate lots of food :D

Mika and I started a band!  Music to come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment