Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunday is a Happy Day

My roommate, Jamie, and I whipped up some last-minute pasta salad for our ward's Break-the-Fast dinner.  Not bad for our first (and rushed) pasta salad, huh?


Ingredients include: pasta, yellow squash, diced tomatoes (Italian style), chopped onion, green pepper, and homemade balsamic vinaigrette (olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, garlic powder, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper)

It was delicious!  We almost regretted sharing it, but I think everyone else liked it too, as it was gone within minutes!  Yay for experimentation!

Tonight, with some friends, I watched the lovely movie "Les Choristes".  Here are a couple of the beautiful songs and moments from the movie (à la YouTube):

Vois sur ton chemin

La nuit

Caresse sur l'océan

It's a touching story, with beautiful, soul-lifting music, and I highly recommend it :)

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment