Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's a Regina Day :D

Here is my Regina Spektor lyric story (made in 5 minutes, so excuse its simple and nonsensical nature):

"Come into my world"
"It's like forgetting the words to your favorite song
You can't believe it
You were always singing along
It was so easy and the words so sweet
You can't remember
You try to feel the beat"
"I never loved nobody fully
Always one foot on the ground
And by protecting my heart truly
I got lost in the sounds"
"God can be funny..."
"Our noses have begun to rust"
"God can be hilarious"
"He ate a slice of wonder bread and went right back to bed."

The end!

Check out her newest album Far and be prepared for amazingness!   I, for one, love piano.  And amazing versatile voices.  And interesting, thought provoking lyrics.  Thus, I love Regina Spektor.  You should, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment