Monday, November 16, 2009

Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn.

Some updates of my life:



I finally got the name plate for my office!!!  Yay!!!  I love my job :)



Elder Uchdorf spoke at BYU for the CES Fireside.  Some of the highlights:

"Discovering who we are is part of this great adventure called life."
Shakespeare rewritten: "Knowing that I am a child of God, what need I do and be to live up to this potential?  That is the question."
"Once you commit to being married, your spouse becomes your soul mate."
"Inquiry leads to truth... Asking questions is a precursor of growth."
"When you look at your reflection, look beyond imperfections and doubts to see who you really are- a divine child of God."

It was AWESOME!!!



 

 

 

It's been a beautiful autumn (surprisingly!!) here in Provo.  The weather has been beautiful and the leaves vibrant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment